I can't believe Jack is already a month old! My sister in law was down here a week ago and took some awesome one month pictures of Jack. We got a few with mom and of course a few with a soccer ball for dad . . .
At one month old Jack is:
- attempting a schedule (haven't mastered that yet)
- sleeping about four hours at a time at night
- grunts all night even in his sleep
- making cooing noises
- holding up his head
- eating . . . a lot (at our last doctor's appointment he weighed close to nine pounds - I bet he is over 10 pounds now)
- has a bit of a reflux problem
- can scream and cry with the best of 'em
- has a crying fit every day from about 5:30pm to 8:00pm (poor Jason has to hear it from the minute he walks in the door from work)
-has been on one grocery shopping trip and behaved!
- likes to go on morning walks
- had his first babysitter . . . Grandpa Dave!
- has spent a three day weekend at Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Dave's cabin
- has been on a road trip in Grandpa Dave's big truck
- likes to be cuddled
- loves the Baby Mine Lullaby CD and Jack Johnson's Brushfire Fairytale CD
- makes momma and daddy very happy and grateful every day