Another months has flown by and Jack is growing up even more! Now that he is a little more independent and on a more structured schedule things have become much easier. Whew! Those first few months were ROUGH!
This month Jack:
- is crawling like a mad man - still the army crawl . . . I don't think we are going to get much more than that from him
- is getting into any and everything within reach including the garbage can on more than one occasion
- pulls himself up to a standing position
- will take a few steps while he is standing and holding onto the couch
- is STILL trying to get his first teeth . . . we keep thinking they are going to pop through the gums, but they trick us every time. (I am actually starting to wonder if he even has teeth!)
- loves to eat all kinds of food and has a good three meals a day. WOOHOO! (Eating is a battle in our home)
- went on his first four wheeler ride with Grandpa Dave and fell asleep less than 30 seconds after he got on the ATV
- went on his first carousel ride
- says MAMAMA DADADAD and BABABA all of the time
- had his fourth haircut
- sleeps (usually) 10 hours at night! WOOHOO!
- will play in his crib for an hour before he wants out after a nap
- has a generally happy demeanor now - as long as he gets what he wants . . . must be his mother's child. HA! Just kidding. Kind of.