"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Friday, September 18, 2009

Keeping Me On My Toes

Today I put Jack in his swing to watch Baby Einstein. I hear him singing along (yes, he loves to talk to the tv) and then I hear the swing get slower and slower. Thinking the batteries are rapidly dying, I walk into the play room and find this . . .

Apparently he is too "MATURE" for the cradle swing. Now that he has figured out how to sit up in it and grab the side bars (thus the slow swing) - I can't get him to lay back and relax. Sigh. There goes nap time in a swing. Guess it is time for the big boy swing!


PS - as I am sitting here typing this post, he has pulled himself up to a standing position using my chair and is licking my butt to get my attention. Gotta go now! YIKES!

1 comment:

Seymour Butts said...

I think you should talk your mother into buying your youngest brother a plane ticket so he can come play with Jack...