"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear Gavin

Dear Gavin,

Tonight we came to visit you for family home evening. It was so fun to watch Jack recognize your picture. He knows you.

Yesterday I taught a lesson in church about eternal families. I talked about you. All morning I stressed over making sure the message I wanted to give was clear. I worried my emotions would take over and I wouldn't be able to say what I wanted to. However, telling your story is so natural when it comes to talking about eternal families. You are what helped me gain my testimony in that.

I am so grateful for our time with you Gav. You taught me more than you will ever understand. I love you. Everything about you.

Love,

Momma

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

It's always hard to decide just how much to share in lessons. I did that myself just a couple weeks ago. It's amazing how strong the spirit can be when we share our sacred experiences we had with our sweet babies, though.

And I love that Jack recognizes Gavin.