"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, June 14, 2010

To Jason, With Love

Dear Jason,
I was oh so proud of you when you sent this picture to me today.
Hehehehe
Looks like quite a catch!
And I am glad your fishing guide posed with you.
He is darling!
I hope you are having a fun time in Montana with my dad and brothers while you stay here at the Old Kirby Place. I hope you have been able to kick back and relax a bit. You have been so busy with work. I don't think we have spent more that three consecutive days in a row together over the past few weeks.
I am just so glad you are getting some time with the boys.
Can't wait to see you tonight!
Love,
Lindsay
P.S. While you have been gone, us girls have been doing a little partying of our own!
Eva Longoria's Beso restaurant was AMAZING!

No comments: