"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Owen Is One Month Old

I can't believe a month has already passed!
Owen in one month old!
This month has been full of adjustments, laughs, cries and becoming reacquainted with the lack of sleep.
This month Owen:
Has started making cooing noises.
Does a little half-smile.
Loves to be held upright.
Is attempting to hold up his head.
Sleeps about 3 to 4 hour stretches at night.
But when it comes down to it . . . he eats, sleeps and poops . . . and that is about it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

He is sooo cute!! Thanks for letting me hog him the whole time you were here on Sunday. Anytime you want a break, let me know! I'd be happy to hold him. :)

Our Family said...

He is adorable.

-erika :) said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been a month! Before you know, he'll be walking! :)

Malia said...

It is seriously taking everything in me to not jump on a plane and come kiss those cute little cheeks and double chin! Oh my gosh, he is adorable.