"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

President N. Eldon Tanner explained, "It is a joyous privilege and blessing and a heavy responsibility, to be the father and the patriarchal head of a family, with the challenge to teach and prepare its members to go back into the presence of their Heavenly Father, where the family can continue to enjoy eternal life together." (Jason and Gavin)




(Jack, Jason and Owen)




Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers, grandpas, uncles, friends and fathers to be. I have been blessed in my life to be surrounded by wonderful fathers!



I knew when I married Jason he would be a wonderful father.


He has proven that over and over.


He loves all three of his boys so much and I am so grateful my boys have a father blessed with so much kindness, patience and love.


I have watched him make incredible sacrifices for his boys.


I have watched him do things that no father should have to do.


I have seen him give baby blessings and blessings of comfort and healing.


I have seen him have the faith to release his son's spirit to return to our Heavenly Father.


And then continue in life with faith.


I have seen him work hard everyday to provide a living for our family in this difficult economy.


I have seen him serve faithfully in busy church callings and provide service to others.


Most of all, I have seen him show unconditional love to our children.


They all adore him.


And so do I.

No comments: