"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, June 27, 2011

Owen Is Four Months

Our cute little Owen is 4 months old! These four months have flown by. I know I say it over and over - but he isn't a newborn anymore! He is a BABY! UGH - where has the time gone?! Owen is the sweetest, happiest, cuddliest baby and I absolutley ADORE him. A lot of the time I sit at night and hold him while he sleeps because he brings sanity back to me after a busy and chaotic day. He helps me refocus on the important things and feel that peace that so often babies bring to this earth.


This month Owen:


weighs 15 lbs. 9 oz (61%)

is 25 3/5 inches tall (89%)

sleep from 10pm to about 5:30am

rolls over from tummy to back

has rolled over from back to tummy once

loves to sit up in his Bumbo seat

loves to nap in his swing

will fall asleep almost instantly when he is swaddled

smiles ALL the time

giggles when we play patty-cake and wiggles his arms

loves the swimming pool

is wearing 6 month clothes already
is a total Momma's boy!








1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry you had that experience of getting locked out! I choked up reading it! I can totally picture it!
On a happier note, it is so fun our boys share a birthday, it is fun to read about what Owen is doing and compare. I can also say that I have had a few shocking hospital bills from having Damon too. I had no idea it would be so much and that my insurance would pay so little! Boo! Hopefully at 4 months out neither of us gets any more!
P.S. I am putting a hide-a-key outside. Now I am worried I will get locked out!