"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Disneyland

To me, Disneyland truly is the happiest place on earth. I feel like I have been waiting for years to take my kids there and for them to have fun memories of Disneyland like I do.

We were able to go with my mom, dad, James, Lauren and Becca to Disneyland this weekend. SO much fun!

Jack loved MOST of the rides. The ones in the dark were scary to him and Small World just about sent him over the edged (check out the photo of him in the boat later on in this post). However, he loved the atmosphere and seeing so many of his favorite characters. Cinderella even blew him a kiss as she walked by!

And Owen . . . well Owen belly laughed and grinned from ear to ear the whole time. He was absolutley perfect!

This has been such a great trip. I didn't want it to end!

(I apologize for all the photos - but this is how I keep my family's journal . . . so here it goes!)
















(Jack couldn't take Small World anymore . . . )



We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel - and this was the nightlight in our room!

















And we are on our way home . . .

No comments: