Jack is our household entertainment around here. Here are a few funny things he has said/done lately that I don't want to forget!
- he calls nipples his "nickles"
- Jack walked into the kitchen the other day naked from the waist down holding his diaper with a disgusted look on his face. He then said, "Change my diaper mom! This is huge wet." (Time to potty train . . . I know . . .)
- When Jack woke up one morning he told Jason, "This leg is cool and this other leg is AWESOME!:
- When Jason put Jack's new shoes on him, Jack asked, "Dad, my new shoes will make me fly?"
- Jack insisted I call him David all day. When I asked him what Jason's name was for the day he said, "Ummmm . . . Grandma Scrotum."
- When I put Jack in time out, he stood in the corner with his hands on the wall singing "I Am A Child of God" at the top of his lungs.
Yeah. I have a regular entertainer on my hands!