"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Baby Showers!


I know I am late posting about the fun baby showers we had in June with our families. We went up to Salt Lake City the weekend of June 22nd for a baby shower with our families. Since almost everyone lives in Utah, it was much easier for us to travel up there for a weekend, and I am so glad we did! Friday evening we had a really wonderful shower with Jason's family (thank you Cindee, Allison and Trisha!) and it was so good to see everyone. Living in Las Vegas, we don't get to see some of his extended family as much as we would like to. Saturday afternoon we went to a shower with my family (thank you Laurie, Camille and EVERYONE who helped) and it was a really fun girls day. After the shower some of the girls went shopping and then to dinner. It was so good to spend time with family. . . especially my cousins and sister. I have always felt that I have been so blessed to have so many girl cousins close to my age. They have felt more like sisters than cousins. We have so many great memories and I know there are so many more to come! I love you girls!!!

3 comments:

-erika :) said...

That was a fun weekend! We were so excited to see you all, and really enjoyed our girls afternoon out.

T.Bailey said...

Mabel was so cute about helping you with gifts at your shower. You could tell that she was taking her job seriously :) It made me smile. She's getting so big. Soon you'll have a little one and, before you know it, he'll be off to kindergarten as well. Crazy how time flies.

ms. marti said...

Though we live in Austin, TX we were with you the whole time at the shower Linds! I know you had a wonderful time with the family. We are so excited to soon be called officially a "Great Aunt and Uncle".

Missy