"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Baby's Room

The room is still a work in progress. . . but I think for the most part the room is ready for baby! The pictures are a little dark, but the bottom of the wall is green bead board and the chair rail is white with tan walls above. We bought a dresser, toy box and crib and my cute mom said that every new mom needs a good rocking chair, so I didn't argue with her when she gave this one to us. :) The pictures don't show it, but we are also working on an old changing table that my dad built for me when I was a baby. Jason stained the wood and we recovered the top as well. It wasn't an easy task, but it meant a lot to me that we kept the changing table. I am still working on getting pictures and books up on the shelf that Jason built along one side of the room, but other than that I guess we are just waiting for baby!







3 comments:

-erika :) said...

That room looks so cute...I mean handsome. :) I love the colors. Now you just need a cute baby to add to the cute room.

alli may said...

the room looks awesome! I wish I could see it. Did you try tungsten as your white balance on the camera? It's the best for indoors- when you don't have natural light. (sorry... i know i'm such a camera nerd)

T.Bailey said...

I think it looks wonderful. Well done! I'm excited to see it next week.