"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Brotherly Rivalry


When Jason saw a picture of his brother Brent boarding at the lake . . . he asked me post this picture. (I guess that has something to do with friendly brotherly rivalry???) My dad got a new boat this summer and took some of the family out to Lake Mead for a test run. Unfortunately, being nine months pregnant means that you aren't invited. :( heh heh heh It looks like they had a good time.

3 comments:

T.Bailey said...

It's pride. It's ok though Jason. I too do all I can to outdo Brent. It isn't brotherly rivalry. I just like when Brent loses : )

alli may said...

You're amazing at the wake board Jay!!! :) You should see Brent's friend Lance. That's who we should've posted. He does flips and what not.
-it's all good! You're awesome!

Brent B. said...

Jason, Is that you? It's so far away it could easily be someone else. J/K And just so you know _ I suck at surfing/wakeboarding.