In my previous post I talked about how I now teach the 12 and 13 year old girls at church on Sunday. I am very excited for this new responsibility and opportunity - however, it means I will no longer be in the Primary with all of the sweet kids.
Here are some of the reasons I will miss Primary (in no particular order):
1. the funny things the kids say (most of which gives away family secrets)
2. the totally random comments that have nothing to do with our sharing time discussion
3. the re-telling of bible stories according to the imagination of five and six year old kids
4. the chaos of the Sunbeams (the 3 and 4 year old class)
5. the other leaders I was able to work with
6. the hugs from the children (two weeks ago a cute six year old girl came up and hugged me and kissed my belly and said, "you are having a baby!")
These are just a few of the things I am going to miss.