"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, June 25, 2009

King of Pop

I am sure everyone has heard the new about Michael Jackson passing away today. I'm sad. Although he became an odd and eccentric individual - he was a music legend.
On the radio today they were talking about your most memorable "Michael Jackson moment." Mine happened in the late 80's when I was about 6 or 7. I remember being in bed one October evening shortly before Halloween when my dad came bursting into my room and told me to come see the TV. He then went to my younger brother James' room and woke him up too. My dad was SO excited to show us the Michael Jackson "Thriller" music video. I loved the singing, dancing and costumes - but mostly, I loved thinking how cool my dad was 'cause he liked Michael Jackson! :)

1 comment:

Malia said...

My friend and I are starting the Michael Lives fan club (just like Elvis...). Would you like to join?