"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Letters On Jack's Wall . . .


. . . were whittled by Jason from a 100 year oak tree in our back yard. HA! JUST KIDDING! They are cardboard/paper mache block letters from Joann's Craft Store. They are only about $8 a letter and if you find a really good sale you can get them for about $4. I love them cause they are light weight and I don't worry about them falling and hurting our little man.

3 comments:

Patti said...

BHAHAHA ... good one!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! Thanks so much I'm going to stop on the way home tonight and get some letters. BTW, your hair is very pretty. Thanks again!

JWilcox said...

LOL, I was thinking "wow you have a 100 year old oak tree in your backyard?" The light weight thing is good. I've been wanting to make some letters out of clay and I can't figure out where I'd put them so they don't fall and crash into my child.