"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun this year! I have been waiting for this for a LONG time.
We took Jack to my mom and dad's Trunk-Or-Treat.
He sure seemed to love all the attention and people to look at!
Jason carved a pumpkin with a smile like Jack's. Two teeth on the bottom and one on the top.

And this is Jack showing us how he growls in his tiger costume.

6 comments:

Brandon and Teresa R said...

Oh my heck, I swear he is just so stinkin cute! you think the first Halloween was fun, just wait until Christmas! I'm sure you're already aware...you guys are awesome!

Brittanie said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!! LOVE.IT.

T.Bailey said...

Just need to squeeze the little guy. And I love the Jack-o-Lantern of Jack! Get it! "Jack"-o-Lantern. Ok, so that's lame. Can't wait to see you all. I hope it is soon.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Those pics are adorable..he's adroable. Glad you guys had a great halloween! Thinking of you guys at this time of year!

Seymour Butts said...

Haha he could be Max from "Where the Wild Things Are" in the bottom picture.

The Strand Family said...

He is sooooo DANG cute!