"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gavin's Happy St. Patrick's Day

Dear Gav,
Happy early St. Patrick's Day! Last night we came to visit and decorate for you. It was so quiet and peaceful as we sat next to you and remembered all the wonderful times we shared together. I miss you so much. Some days I wish so desperately that I could hold both of my boys.

Jack was excited to see you. He kept touching your picture. I know he recognizes you. We have your picture up in our home and we tell him all about you. I hope you are watching over your little brother. He is so much fun. I know you two would have gotten into mischief and made my days crazy. I would have loved every minute of it just as much as I love every minute with Jack right now.

I hope you know how much we love you. You are never far from our thoughts. There is a place in my heart that belongs to only you. I love everything about our story, Gavin. I love you.

Love,
Momma



No comments: