"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Giving It Up

I have to admit. I haven't been entirely truthful to Jack's pediatrician when he asks if Jack is off the bottle. I just can't help it. It is the two times a day where Jack will cuddle with me. He has always been a busy boy. I was so sad when he wanted to quit nursing at 4 months. This has been my little way to hold onto that.
Well, I am paying my dues now for lying. We are trying to get him to stop the morning bottle. and go for a sippy cup instead.
This is how he feels about it . . . And after the hour + tantrum every morning he eventually caves into a bit of juice in the sippy but still refuses the milk from anything other than a bottle.

Sigh . . .

Don't worry Jack, it makes me wanna cry too.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

If it makes you feel any better, we fell off the no binky wagon. sometimes I wonder if it can really be that bad when they love it so much! I plan to bury my head in the sand for at least another week. :)