"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gavin's First Few Weeks

Here are a few pictures of Gavin. We know that some of the pictures are a little scary. . . Gavin was VERY sick when he was born. It is truly a miracle he is here. We hope that by showing these pictures of Gavin with his trach, etc. we can teach people about him. We love him so much. I never knew that I could love a little boy as much as I love Gavin. There is something sweet about him. . . you can feel his sweet spirit through the pictures. This has been and will be a very difficult journey for us, but I am so glad that I am Gavin's mother. If he had to come to this earth with these problems, I am glad he has been sent to me and Jason. We both feel that we are truly blessed to have been sent this very special boy. It's a hard process to watch and be patient, but I truly feel like we are the lucky ones.

6 comments:

-erika :) said...

Lindsay he is so cute. It looks like his hair is growing back so his "mohawk mullet" is going away. Too bad. :) I can't wait to see him in real life. It is pretty unimaginable how much you can love them.

T.Bailey said...

Wow! I love the Gavin slide show. He is so wonderful and I am excited to be able to hold him and kiss his forehead. He is an angel.

Patti said...

Just can't wait to meet him.

AJ and Jessica said...

Linz: You and Jason are lucky to have this little one. Gavin is so special. I am so happy for you that you get to be a mom and a great one at that!

Brooke said...

Gavin is so beautiful. He looks like a "bailey" Contratulations! We are keeping a prayer in are hearts for Gavin and hoping you and Jason get to take him home soon.

alli may said...

what a wonderful idea! I love that I can see so many pictures of him. we love you guys!