"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Becca!

I just realized I did this entry for my sister's birthday (November 8) and never posted it! UGH! I hate doing things like that! Sorry Becca-Boo I didn't forget you . . . I just have pregnancy brain and forgot to hit the publish button on the entry.

I still remember the day my sister Rebecca was born. I was in first grade and they announced over the loud speaker in our classroom that I had a new baby sister! My dad had called the school and asked them to let me know that mom had had Becca. I was so excited and couldn't wait to leave school to see my baby sister. I had so much fun dressing her up in my clothes - being a big sister is the best!

I love my sister so much. I have talked about her many times on the blog . . . but I just want her to know how much she means to me and how much I love her. Happy Birthday Becca-Boo!