"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gavin's Birthday Basket

I am back tracking a bit here. I
haven't been up to date on the blog lately . . . there is a good reason.
I promise. :)
This year we took Gavin's birthday basket to the hospital he was born at - like we do every year. I love being able to do this. I know it is cliche, but serving others truly helps when you are feeling down. It was so nice to see some of the people we love so much who helped take care of our sweet bug and know that we were doing something to help another family during a difficult time. Here is what Gavin's basket looked like when we took it.

1 comment:

The Halligan's said...

That is so amazingly sweet! I love Jack's haircut. We just cut our little ones hair just like it! I think it makes them look tough!