"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bailey Girls' Weekend

First of all, I totally copied this picture collage from my sister in law's blog. Thanks Trish . . . :) A few weekends ago I was able to meet up with the girls from Jason's family. We had a wonderful time in St. George seeing Tarzan at Tuachan, eating yummy carbs and getting pedicures.
I am so grateful I married into such a loving and kind family. We had such a nice weekend and it was a good little get-a-way for me.
Thanks Cindee for the fun trip!!!
PS - Jason even survived the whole weekend with Jack without too much trouble!

1 comment:

T.Bailey said...

It was a great weekend. So good to be with my mom, my niece, and my two amazing sisters-in-law!