"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, June 11, 2007

The First Look at Our Baby Boy

This is our baby boy at 29 weeks! We had a 4D ultrasound done on Saturday and it was so amazing to see his face and little body! He looks so much like Jason and I am so relieved to see that he looks healthy and active. In fact, he never stopped moving the whole hour we were there. (Perhaps that has something to do with orange juice I drank that morning. . . ) My mom, Dad, Becca and James went with us to see "Little David" (as my family affectionately calls him). It was so fun to see him open and close his hands, flex his feet, blink and smile. It's an amazing feeling to know that he is ours.

2 comments:

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

Love, love, love these pictures. I'm jealous we never did that with Landon! He's totally smiling in the bottom one!

ms. marti said...

It's fun to have these saved in my 'family file' on the computer. How lucky he is to be blessed to have the both of you as parents.