"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Friday, June 15, 2007

Hand Magnet . . .


OK, so I understand that my eighth month pregnant stomach is a hand magnet. I mean, it's just so far out there and people think it's "so cute." But, why do strangers think it's okay to touch me? This is a stupid pet peeve I have, but it's this really weird phenomenon that I have noticed over the past few weeks. I have had more and more strangers touch my stomach and it's kinda caught me off guard more than once. It's one thing to have family and friends touch it, but when the cashier at Wendy's reaches over the counter to touch my stomach, I just feel somewhat violated. Don't get me wrong, I love it that people are excited for me. . . but it's just something I have noticed lately.

2 comments:

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! Now we can be blogging buddies. I'm also so excited that your little one is coming soon. Landon and him will be great friends, I'm sure of it. P.S. your belly looks really hot in this picture. My belly didn't even resemble anything close to that!

T.Bailey said...

People touch my belly all the time and I'm not even pregnant : )