"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Graduation


This last week my sister Rebecca graduated from high school. She graduated with high honors and we are so happy she has been able to accomplish so much in her high school career. Now, she will move on to bigger and better parts of her life. In August she will leave to attend Southern Utah University (Go Thunderbirds!) and hopefully she will have an amazing "college" experience. Having graduated from SUU myself, I am so excited that she chose to go there for school. When I left high school I thought that I had just completed the best times of my life. Little did I know that college would be even better. Life is what you make of it. If you don't expect a lot, you won't receive a lot. If you wait around for others to make your life happy and complete, you will wait forever. Don't look too often to the past, it will only hold you back. Make your life what you want it to be.

No comments: