My Little Jackster turned two months old this last weekend. It was so much fun to have his Aunt Trisha in town to play with him! He sure loves her! This last month has been so much fun to watch Jack grow. I am consistently amazed at his progression and health.
Grateful is an understatement.
This month Jack :
- smiles when we smile at him
- laughs out loud at his mobile
- cries much less
- makes cooing noises
- "semi" rolled over (from his side to his back)
- moves his mouth when I sing to him
- watches basketball on TV with his dad (seriously, I am kinda worried he will be a TV junkie. He LOVES the TV. Jason said it's okay for him to watch as long as it is basketball.)
- Takes showers with dad
- Kicks his legs when music on his toys play
- still has acid reflux (we have upped the meds again - our next step is the gastroenterologist)
- usually sleeps from 11:00pm to about 5:00am! YAY