"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Waiting for These Moments

This morning the BEST thing happened to me. I picked Jack up from his blanket on the floor and he wrapped his arms around my neck and cuddled right into me. He then fell asleep just like that. I have been waiting for that moment for a long time. Ever since our first miscarriage in 2005 I have craved to have that moment. After Gavin was born and then returned home to his Heavenly Father, I craved that moment even more. Then today, totally unexpected, it happened. I am so grateful for all the events that have taken place in my life to help me appreciate something as simple as a cuddly baby and tiny little arms around my neck.


(and I just had to post this picture - cause we all love baby's bums that stick up in the air!)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so great. I am so happy for you. You are a good mom, Lindsay.

T.Bailey said...

Oh Linz- I love it. How precious. He is so cute :)

Baldwin Fam said...

I think everybody deserves moments like that. They melt your heart. :)

The Strand Family said...

That is precious. I know what you mean. Moments like that make my heart melt & helps me remember what really matters. xoxo

Brandon and Teresa R said...

Oh Lindsay, he is just adorable! and get ready for lots of those moments, mine is 3 and I still get them, but with words!

Cate said...

So Ethel and I were talking tonight about how stinking cute your little Jack is. The more pictures we see the more we think he looks like his dad. So cute!!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys!

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

He really does just keep getting cuter and cuter!