"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Bailey Family Weekend

This past weekend we met Jason's family at my parents' cabin for a quick weekend. We had a nice time together enjoying the wonderful Southern Utah weather. I always love getting to see my niece and nephews. They grow up so fast! It's also great to chat and get caught up on all the things that are going on in each others lives.
The Bailey kids and grandkids.The Bailey grandkids

On Saturday we attempted boating - but Jack is VERY irritable and teething lately, so Trish and I stayed behind with him and took him to the Parowan Fall Festival. These are the times I wish I lived in a small town.

How cute is this little train made of old water barrels hooked up to a four wheeler?! Jack grinned the whole ride and didn't make a sound. SO cute!

1 comment:

T.Bailey said...

He loved every second of that train ride. And I think his momma did too :)