"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Tribute to My Mom

I don't know how I could possibly be doing all of "this" without my mother. I never knew how lucky I was to have a mom that stayed at home. Through this whole experience with Gavin, my mom has gone to the hospital with me literally every day. She has been there with me to receive happy news, sad news, questioning the doctors and most of all for moral support through this difficult time. She has stayed with me in SLC . . . leaving her family at home. I can't imagine what sacrifices she is making to help me. I am so lucky to have a father who is so supportive and helpful so that my mom can be with me. She has devoted days and weeks to helping me help Gavin. She will never understand how grateful I am to have her as my mother. She is a voice of reason and logic when I am unreasonable. She is a shoulder to cry on and she is great for a laugh. Not only is she my mother, but she is truly my best friend. I love you momma!

1 comment:

Baldwin Fam said...

What a great foundation she's laying for you. Gavin will someday say the same thing about you. :)