"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday October 28, 2007

Sunday morning our sweet little Gavin returned home to our loving Heavenly Father. It was a sweet, peaceful experience and I don't have too much time to blog about it right now. . . but I wanted to let people know. Jason and I were able to lay in bed and hold Gavin by us for a few hours until he passed. His life was beautiful. He is our beautiful blue eyed, blonde hair boy who is waiting for us after this life.

We are having a very small funeral service on Friday November 2, 2007 to remember our Gavin James Bailey. It will most likely be held at the LDS church on North 215 and Jones by the Palm Mortuary Park.

We don't want people to be sad. We want to celebrate Gavin's three months of life. Hopefully I will have a bit more time to write in a little bit. . .

6 comments:

Patti said...

Love to both you and Jason. Thanks for being such unbelievable examples of faith for all of us. We have all learned so much . . .

Heidi said...

We are so sorry that you only had Gavin for a short time but we want you to know that you're in our prayers always. Thank you for your shining examples of how we should treat these sweet spirits that our Heavenly Father allows us to take care of. We love you guys!
:)Lance and Heidi

Baldwin Fam said...

I was just thinking, what a blessing it is that you blogged most everything about Gavin's experiences. It seemed like everything happened so fast with him, but now you already have his life documented for a little baby book. :) We love you and are praying for you. Let me know if you need anything for the service on Friday.

Henich Family said...

Jason and Lindsay,

I was so move last night by seeing the faith and courage that you two have. Gavin is truly blessed by having you as his parents. Thank you for sharing his life with us on this blog, I have followed it daily. Love you!

Andrea Henich

T.Bailey said...

I will never forget the final hours of Gavin's life. As I watched the two of you with Gavin, I felt an overwhelming sense of peace. I will cherish that forever.

Dezaree said...

Lindsey and Jason,
Geoff and I just wanted you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Gavin is such a lucky little man to have had parents like you. You have shown such strength and faith through some of the most trying times. You and your family are such wonderful examples to us. Take care.