"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Law Firm's Donations to the Ronald McDonald House

In honor of Gavin, my dad's law firm did a toy drive for the Ronald McDonald House here in Las Vegas. I was completely overwhelmed by the generous donations that were given. The House estimated that over $3000 was donated in new toys and there was a VERY generous cash donation as well. Tonight our family (minus my sister Becca who is at BYU) was able to take the donations to the Ronald McDonald House. It was so nice to be able to give back to an institution that was a help for us during our time with Gavin at PCMC. There are so many good people who are willing to help total strangers. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have a sick child in the hospital during the holidays. My heart goes out to the families who have to endure such trials. So, THANK YOU to ATM&S Law Firm. We appreciate your love and compassion to the families at the Ronald McDonald House during the holiday season.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Lindsey~
I just found your blog from someone elses page (I forget now whose). I was so excited to see you guys. I read Gavin's whole story. I am aching for you. I can't even imagine. I love you! We've got a blog too
http://jtafamily.blogspot.com
Keep posting. I want to stay in touch!
Tiffani (Bleazard) Benson

Kate Rosenvall said...

What a great thing you guys were able to do. It's so great to be able to give back to an organization that has been such a blessing. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Marcae

Baldwin Fam said...

That's awesome that your coworkers were so supportive! It's kind of funny how when so many things seem wrong or bad in the world, peoples love and charity takes you by surprise.