"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Twilight Series


I have officially joined the masses . . . my friend Amber let me borrow Twilight to read. She loved the book and I have heard so much about it, so I decided to read it. Who knew I would love it so much? I really have no business staying up late at night reading when I have so much to do to get ready for Christmas - but I couldn't put it down. I have to admit the idea of this book is different . . . but as I read it I really fell in love with it. I even went out last night and bought the next two in the series. It also doesn't hurt that one of the main characters is so easy to fall in love with. :) It's nice to read a feel good book with a cute love story.

6 comments:

T.Bailey said...

And . . . . they are coming out with a movie!!! Yahoo!!!

AJ and Jessica said...

Linz, I'm so glad you are reading the twilight series! It's so fun to talk about the books with others.

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

This your husbands cousin Whitney. We found your blog from Allison's and Brent. But i must say i never thought it was possible to be quite so in love with a vampire but i am. haha

-erika :) said...

I totally know what you mean! I thought it was such a different idea for a book and I didn't think I would like it at all. I was sure wrong. Loved it! I started reading it just to see what the big deal was and fell in love with it! I have to make myself read the first one slowly because I was on vacation and if I read it too fast I wouldn't have anything to do on the plane. Then I read the next too in about a day each. (Keep in mind I have much more free time than a lot of people.) Hope you enjoy the next two.

alli may said...

yes love it too! where did you buy the next two???

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Lindsay
Yay! I am so excited you have a blog. Thank you for your sweet comment on mine. Now we can be blog buddies. I am so glad to hear from you. Youre family has been in our thoughts and prayers. We sure love you guys. By the way...Stephenie Meyer is amazing! I must warn you with her books you may become addicted and then begin to wish you were a vampire. All my friends love Edward. Our husbands hate him lol. Happy Holidays!