"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dear Jack

Dear Jack,

Today you turn six months old! I can't believe all you have accomplished already. You have been such a blessing to our lives. Your smile and laughter helps us find joy in life and your sweet hugs and loves melt our hearts. You came to us at a difficult time in our lives. Your pregnancy was full of anticipation and worry. But, here you are. Healthy and happy - just like we prayed for. We are so grateful for you.

I am sure you spent and continue to spend time with your big brother Gavin. Jack, you are a very fortunate boy to have a big brother who will always be able to watch over you. I hope you will always make good choices so you can feel his presence.

Jack, you are a delight to so many people. You are a miracle in our eyes and a blessing to broken hearts. Your intense and bold personality makes us laugh and makes us crazy. You love to move around and explore your environment. I love watching you grow and progress. I love to watch you try new things and experience new places. I love to see your big grin and hear your belly laughs. That is music to my ears.

I hope you know how much you are loved. I hope you know that you have been a faith building experience for me and a tender mercy in my life. There is nothing I would rather do with my life than to be your mother. I love you Baby Jack Jack.

Love,
Momma

No comments: