"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Planning A Birthday Party

Next week is Gavin's 2nd birthday. I spent this last weekend buying party supplies and planning out the birthday cake . . . not to mention driving myself insane trying to make this party "perfect." Maybe it's my way of distracting myself.
We decided a two year old boy would want a "Cars" themed birthday party.
I can't believe it's been two years. I kinda want to curl up in bed today and feel sorry for myself. I don't feel like that too often - but today I do. Good thing I have Jason and Jack to keep me distracted and busy.

4 comments:

Cate said...

Wow...2 years already? Time sure does fly doesn't it? I am sure Gavin would love Cars. I will be working on his birthday and will be sure to think about him all day. Love you guys!!!

Mary and Dean said...

I have a cars cake pan if you are intersted. It's not too hard to do and can lend you all the decorating tips and such. Let me know.

Tiffani said...

Cars is a for sure winner! We eat, drink and breath it at our house. Have fun celebrating!

JWilcox said...

Linz! A "Cars" party is perfect. I'm sure he'll smile and enjoy it from beyond the veil. What a sweet boy he is and what an amazing mama he has! We'll think of him on his birthday.