Jack is half a year old! One time I was told that the first six months take forever and then time after that flies. It has been a long six months, but I have LOVED all of it. I know I may complain about the crying, whining and sleepless nights, but there is nothing that I wouldn't do for my sweet baby Jack. He has brought so much happiness and joy into our lives. We feel so blessed to have this miracle in our lives.
This month Jack:
- 15 lb. 10 oz.
- 25 3/4 inches long
- Has started eating bananas, avocado, pears, sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce and Puffs.
- Sits up all alone without assistance
- Stands up against the couch with little assistance
- Reaches up to be picked up
- Is back to sleeping through the night (keeping our fingers crossed)
- Loves watching Little Einsteins while I get ready in the morning
- Laughs hysterically at burps (I know . . . such a boy!)
- Actually made it through most of church
- Loves sleeping in his bed
- Army crawls all over the room
- Likes to play the yelling game (you know, where he yells and I yell and we see who can yell louder?)
- Loves swimming and dunking his own head under the water