"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jack Is Six Months Old!

Jack is half a year old! One time I was told that the first six months take forever and then time after that flies. It has been a long six months, but I have LOVED all of it. I know I may complain about the crying, whining and sleepless nights, but there is nothing that I wouldn't do for my sweet baby Jack. He has brought so much happiness and joy into our lives. We feel so blessed to have this miracle in our lives.

This month Jack:

- 15 lb. 10 oz.
- 25 3/4 inches long
- Has started eating bananas, avocado, pears, sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce and Puffs.
- Sits up all alone without assistance
- Stands up against the couch with little assistance
- Reaches up to be picked up
- Is back to sleeping through the night (keeping our fingers crossed)
- Loves watching Little Einsteins while I get ready in the morning
- Laughs hysterically at burps (I know . . . such a boy!)
- Actually made it through most of church
- Loves sleeping in his bed
- Army crawls all over the room
- Likes to play the yelling game (you know, where he yells and I yell and we see who can yell louder?)
- Loves swimming and dunking his own head under the water


No comments: