This last month has flown by. We have had a fun filled month of traveling on airplanes, boats, buses, cars and trains. Jason and I also learned that a "vacation" isn't really a "vacation" with kids. Don't get me wrong, Jack was a BLAST to be with on our trip, but we now know that if we want to relax, we have to do it sans kido.
This month Jack is:
- crawling on his arms and toes . . . kinda odd, but it's pretty cute and he can move like the speed of light
- says MAMAMAMAMAMA - but I don't think he associates it with me yet. It's just a noise he likes to make.
- has developed the most ear piercing scream if he doesn't get his way (we are attempting to break that habit with a form of time out - I think it's working for the moment)
- laughs like crazy when he is too tired
- eating all kinds of foods
- sits up without any problems at all
- can sit up on his own from laying on his tummy
- can be a total charmer in public and the minute we get home he can turn into the most cranky little guy (the last two pictures show his dual-personality)