"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sweet Dreams

I thought I post a few fun pictures of Jack from this last week. Jack is now (knock on wood) sleeping from about 8:30pm to 7:00am. I now have time in the evenings to spend with Jason and I don't feel like a mad woman running around until the minute I collapse from exhaustion. It's actually kinda nice to have time again!
So, thanks Jack!
Keep up the good work! :)
Is there anything more precious than a little boy and his dad asleep together? This NEVER happens anymore (Jack likes his own space) so I had to capture this moment.I also found Jack like this . . . . . .after a nap. He has now learned to pull himself up. Good thing Jason lowered the crib last week. Poor thing - he looks so scared!

6 comments:

Kaydee said...

So cute I love the pics of Jason and his clone. We should get these boys together sometime.

-erika :) said...

I can't believe how big he is! We love looking at our Jack pictures, so keep them comin'!!!

Cate said...

Seriously so fun! I love the last picture especially - that surprise look is priceless. I am so glad he is sleeping well for you finally. I loved your Europe pictures! What an adventure. How fun to go with your whole family. Really - it made me want to go so badly :)

JWilcox said...

I think that is so funny that Jack likes his own space. Justin can't stand his own space. He loves to be held all the time. Maybe it's a newborn thing though?

Brandon and Teresa R said...

I say this all the time, you get this all the time, but he is so flippin' cute! He is the PERFECT mix of both of you!!

alli may said...

that face is priceless!!!