"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mortensen Christmas Dinner

Tonight we had our Christmas dinner with my family. It's our year to be with Jason's family for Christmas - so we celebrated a early with my family. Of course we had to cheat a little and have Jack open a few of his gifts. I guess grandparents,aunts and uncles are entitled to that.
And what would Christmas be without some new Ohio State Buckeye apparel?!



4 comments:

Brandon and Teresa R said...

Oh yay! His first Christmas is finally here....Christmas from now on just gets funner and funner is what we are learning. What a cutei he is!!! Have a Merry Christmas!

Stacey said...

I saw you said Great Grandma Molly is the Ohio State connection, but was wondering whereabouts is she from? I'm from Ohio (north of Dayton) and was just wondering. I occassionally read your blog and found it through Marcae's and really enjoy seeing your little guy getting bigger!r

Lindsay said...

Hi Stacey

My grandma lives in Columbus, OH. It's actually where my dad's family is from. We love it there!

Lindsay said...

Hi Stacey

My grandma lives in Columbus, OH. It's actually where my dad's family is from. We love it there!