"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LOST

I'm really not a TV Junkie . . . really, I am not. Am I trying to convince you or me? Just kidding. I really only have a few "have-to-see" shows . . . and what would I do without TiVo!? I am so disappointed with the lack of new episodes on many of the shows this season because of the writers strike. However, Lost pre-recorded their episodes for the season. So, I am now looking forward to Thursday nights and some new TV! WOOHOO!

3 comments:

Dezaree said...

I totally agree. I need something else to look forward to watching rather than watching my complete collection of "Friends" over and over and over and over and over.....

Malia said...

I'd like to second the, "What would I do without TiVo?" statement. I honestly don't know...ha ha.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I hate the writers strike thing. Its so dumb. ALL MY SHOWS are on re runs. UGH i am a loser if i am this upset about it lol