"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mabel

This week my niece Mabel celebrated her birthday. I just wanted to tell everyone how much I love her. She is a wonderful niece and I feel so lucky to be her aunt. I love it when we get to play "princess" and it was so fun to go to DisneyLand a few years ago with her and her fun family. These pictures are from that trip . . . she totally made my day with how excited she was for the Princess Dinner. However, she was not thrilled when Uncle Jason told her that he was going to the Princess Dinner with her. She always tells me, "Uncle Jason is so silly! He thinks he's a girl!" We love you Mabel! Happy Birthday cutie!
Love,
Uncle Jason and Aunt Lindsay


1 comment:

T.Bailey said...

I remember the day of her blessing. As I was holding her in her beautiful, white dress I whispered in her ear that she was perfect and that I would love her forever. She still is perfect and as cute as ever. I wish she would slow down on the growing up thing. Gotta love our Princess Mabel.