"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, February 25, 2008

HORRAY! Saturday Night Live!


As many of you know . . . I love Saturday Night Live. Anything with Will Ferrell, Chris Farley, Cheri Oterri, Amy Poehler or Molly Shannon will make me laugh. Needless to say I was so happy to have a new episode to watch this weekend. I think I watched and re-watched the "Annuale" commercial about a million times and I laughed hysterically at Amy Poehler playing Amber, the one legged woman. Hahahahahahaha! If you haven't seen this episode hosted by Tina Fey, it is a must! A good laugh is never a bad thing!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have to agree that was one great episode. I've got a fever and the only thing that can fix it is that t-shirt.