"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Buggy

My Dear Little Buggy,

I haven't been able to think about much this evening except for you. After dinner I sat and stared at your picture on our bookcase for a long time. I wondered what life would have been like with you here today. It no doubt would have been difficult but the thought of being able to hold you in my arms would be such a blessing and comfort. I hope you know there isn't a thing in the world I wouldn't have done for you. I wish I could have spent more time with you. I wish I could have given you more.

I hope that our home will always be a place you feel comfortable to come to if you ever want a peek in on your momma, daddy and new baby brother. You are loved so much, Gavin. You have been the most defining experience in my life. I love you so much Bug.

Love,
Momma

No comments: