"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Movin'

We are leaving this place . . . And moving to this place!
YAY! We just purchased a new home and we are leaving our cute town home. I know . . . we couldn't have picked a worse time to move - especially since the bank wants to close before the end of the year.
Although I am so excited to have more room in our house, a part of me will really miss our town home. It was perfect for us during the time we lived there. So many memories were made there and so much happened in that home. I'm sad to leave . . .
. . . but I am excited to move somewhere new and to have much, much more room to grow in! It will be fun and I am sure that we will have many more memories here.
Anyone know of someone who wants to rent a town home?

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

That's awesome! Are those both your garages? Interesting setup! But it looks really nice. Congrats!

AJ and Jessica said...

Yay! How exciting! I hope you'll give us more details soon like what it looks like inside and how many bedrooms, etc.

Malia said...

I am SO excited for you! That is awesome! That is a beautiful house.

Carrie said...

So happy for you...but boooooo.

Heather said...

So of course I'm not all that sad that you are leaving your townhome and moving in to MY ward! I am so excited I can't wait. I look forward to lots of memories and a long-lasting friendship with the Bailey's.