"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, October 23, 2008

James & Lauren's Wedding

Saturday October 18, 2008 my brother James and his fiance Lauren were married in the Las Vegas Temple. The sealing was so beautiful and Lauren's grandfather was able to marry them. As he spoke about marriage and the eternal family unit - I was once again reminded of the sweet and beautiful blessings we are promised. It was so overwhelming to watch James' face as he promised to be with Lauren for eternity. I could feel the love radiating through their eyes. It was a special day for all of us and I am so happy to have Lauren as a sister!
Here are a few pictures from the Temple.
Aren't they such a BEAUTIFUL couple?!The Mortensen FamilyThe fun bridal partyI just had to put this picture on . . . I thought it was just too fun!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Lauren is SO cute! I've known her for a long time, but it took seeing the pic of all the guys holding her to figure out it was her. Max and my dad have known each other FOREVER! Very cute pictures!

Candace said...

How exciting. I know Lauren and she is a nice girl.

I am happy for them.