"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Gavin!



Since the weather has been so overcast and rainy (not complaining about the rain - I love it) I haven't had a chance to decorate for Valentine's Day for Gavin. Decorating for holidays makes me feel like I can still do something for him. I love taking Jack over and letting him play with the little toys and decorations I take for Gavin.
(I am sure Gavin would have been a very good sharer.) :)
Yesterday my mom met me at the cemetery and we set up his little Valentine's Day mailbox and other decorations. I still ache that I have to mother (if you can call it that) Gavin this way. I wish I could be a "normal" mom to him. However, I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude that I am his mother and that I was given the privilege to have both Gavin and Jack as my boys.
Happy Valentine's Day my little bug.
My heart belongs to my three boys this Valentine's Day.

No comments: