"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Serious Hair Cut


Last week I took Jack to see his Aunt Lauren at her hair salon for a haircut. He is just so darling sitting in the salon chair! I told her I wanted it really short. I mean, we are having to cut his hair every three weeks or so right now. Lauren did a fantastic job! Jack looks like a little boy now and not quite so baby-like! My baby is growing up!

2 comments:

-erika :) said...

Isn't it a sad but exciting day when you look at your baby and they no longer look like a baby?!?! He is sure a handsome boy though!!!

Brandon and Teresa R said...

we're at that point too....Brandon keeps telling me to cut it, but when your baby can grow gorgeous locksm how can you?!? Thanks for the inspiration, we'll see....