"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jack's TV Remote

Today I yelled at Jack.
It was the millionth time he did this.
Hitting the TV remote control on the tile floor.
It went something like, "JACK! KNOCK IT OFF!"
He looked at me with those great big blue eyes and did this . . .

Apparently he thought he could change my channel or volume.
It didn't work.
I couldn't help but laugh a little.
I took it away.
He went ballistic for about 45 minutes.
Stupid remote control.

3 comments:

Malia said...

I'm tellin' ya - boys and their remotes (or, as I call it at our house), their binkies! They NEVER grow out of needing them. Ha ha...

Brandon and Teresa R said...

what is it about the stupid remote controls that they love? MAx will climb over anything and everything to get at it ! argh!

T.Bailey said...

I agree with Malia! Boys and their remotes . . . . . I just don't understand it. Maybe it's a control issue.