"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Don't Forget the Pop Tops!

I know I talk about this all of the time . . . but DON'T FORGET YOUR POP TOPS! Many of you know that while Gavin was at Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT my mom and I stayed at the Ronald McDonald House. This is a house where parents with hospitalized children can stay for $10 a day. They also provide meals, rooms, and many of the comforts of home while you are away from your own home. My point is . . . I am not done helping this organization. So many people have made generous donations to the Ronald McDonald House and we are so grateful and humbled by your generosity. One thing we can still continue to do is collect the pop tab off of soda cans. The House makes quite a bit of money by recycling these small tabs. So, PLEASE save the pop tops! I will be more than happy to take them from you and send them to the Ronald McDonald House.

No comments: