"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!


I don't even know where to begin to thank everyone who has helped us and supported us through this difficult time. I wish that I could thank each one of you personally. I know there are so many people who have prayed and thought about Gavin . . . and we wanted to sincerely thank you. Nothing about this journey has been easy. Nothing. But, we have had joy and we will continue to have joy when we remember our sweet Gavin. Gavin became not only our baby, but a person who has changed me. I know that sounds odd. . . but I think he has inspired so many of us. I have said this many times before, but he has taught me more in his short three months than I could have taught him in a lifetime. Jason and I truly appreciate all of your love, care, prayers and support. We often comment how we wouldn't be able to cope if we didn't have the amazing family/friends that we have been blessed with. We have met so many good and wonderful people through this experience. You have blessed our lives, and we love you.

2 comments:

April and Davey said...

Jason & Lindsay,
Hey guys. This is Davey orgill.
I am trying to get caught up on what everybody's been up to.
I heard about your little baby.
You guys are so strong and just amazing people. Your Heavenly father loves you very much. Hope to talk to you soon.

alli may said...

you are welcome.